Position: Depot Manager
As Depot Manager, you will report directly to the Regional Operations Director.
This Depot Manager position will include excellent salary, car, phone and laptop, 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
The role includes (but is not restricted to) the following activities/responsibilities:
- Managing the efficient day-to-day operation of a very busy business.
- Ensuring that high levels of service are maintained in all areas.
- Ensuring optimum utilization of hire fleet.
- Ensuring Depot stock levels of hire fleet are up to date.
- Dealing with suppliers’ day to day.
- Liaising with key customers to make sure they’re satisfied with levels of service.
- Ensuring Depot adheres to Health & Safety guidelines both in Depot and Off site.
- Developing the customer base.
- Checking all timesheets to ensure correct hours worked for each employee are sent to payroll in a timely manner.
- Hold regular team toolbox talks and meetings.
- Working closely with other Depots within the Group.
- May be occasions when it is necessary to work evenings and weekends to support on call staff.
- Must have experience as a Depot Manager preferably gained within the Construction/Hire industry.
- A strong manager of people, as it will be your responsibility to supervise a large team of Hire controllers, Engineers, Drivers and any sub-contracted employees.
- Sound commercial awareness and judgement with the ability to prioritize according to the demands of a busy depot.
To apply please send your CV to Rocky.firstname.lastname@example.org