1. The promoter is John F Hunt Power Ltd, whose registered office is at Magnet Road, Grays, Essex, RM20 4DP.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of John F Hunt Power Ltd and/or anyone judging the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via social media channels: Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Details and terms and conditions can be found on www.johnfhuntpower.co.uk
6. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. Closing date for entries is Friday 29th November 2019 at 23h59. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Find/spot one of John F Hunt Power generator’s with a poppy sticker on it available in England only and take a picture. Share your photo on social media (Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn). You can either share the picture and tag John F Hunt Power’s social media page or share the picture directly on John F Hunt Power’s social media newsfeed (when permitted), using hashtag #spotthepoppygenerator. For every person who enters the competition with a valid photo until 29th November 2019, John F Hunt Power will donate five pounds to the Royal British Legion. One entry per person will automatically be entered into our photo competition. After the 29th November 2019, a panel of judges from John F Hunt Power will chose one winner amongst all entries.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. The promote shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage. John F Hunt Power also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. Only one winner will be chosen, and the prize is a £50 Amazon gift voucher. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Prizes can only be sent by post. The organisers will not share any voucher codes via email, text message or any other channel.
12. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner if the winner doesn’t agree to share the necessary details for the prize to sent by post.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. Donations to the Royal British Legion will be calculated based on one entry per person and multiple entries from the same person, even if across different social media channels, won’t be considered for donation purposes.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or any other Social Network.