The key to high quality service has always been excellent support.
From start to finish we are here to make sure your project runs smoothly & efficiently.
- A site visit by our sales team establishes initial requirements accurately & quickly
- Knowledgeable hire desk staff, make sure your order is smoothly managed
- Professional logistics are used for the delivery of equipment & fuel
- We undertake the installation & decommissioning of your temporary power
- Our expert engineering support is available 24/7
We pride ourselves on always being there for our customers, something that sets us apart. We provide:
- Ongoing site management
- 24 hour manned swift emergency response gives you peace of mind
- Contingency planning & critical power support
- Specialist expertise
- Technical advice
- 24 hour emergency power supply hire
- 24 hour breakdown cover
- Complex applications and installations
- Satellite tracking
- Business continuity planing
We have a variety of vehicles to suit all terrains & requirements.
- Modern fleet of 26 tonne flatbed vehicles with drag trailers.
- 66 tonne/mtr rear mounted cranes with remote control, capable of handling up to 800 kVA sets
- Artic trailers for larger sets
- Fully equipped service vehicles
- 4×4 vehicles for off-road use
- Standby drivers & engineers on call 24/7
- Optional emergency SMS messaging service direct to engineers’ mobiles
- Drivers who are compliant with ADR – transportation of flammable liquids