We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join our busy depot in Grays, Essex.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be expected to support the Depot Foreman with all day-to-day engineering requirements of the depot. In this role, you be predominately field based, with some yard-based work as and when the business requires.
The job comes with a competitive salary, 25 days paid annual leave, plus Bank Holidays. You will also be provided with a company service vehicle, mobile phone and laptop.
Responsibilities include (but are not restricted to) the following:
- Carrying out all servicing and maintenance work on generators both out onsite and in the depot
- Fault finding i.e. Control panel, AC/DC Electrical Systems
- Mechanical and Electrical repairs
- Genset Synchronization
- Out of hours on call Rota (to include Bank Holidays)
- Liaising directly with customers
- Daily defects report for company vehicle roadworthiness
- Completing all paperwork associated with equipment maintenance – service sheets, PDI sheets etc
- Adhere to Health & Safety guidelines at all times
Desired skills and experience:
We are looking for a well-organised individual who has/is;
- NVQ in plant maintenance/equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in the generator/plant hire industry
- Capability to prioritise workload to ensure weekly service schedules are completed on time
- Full UK driving licence held for a minimum of 3 years
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Able to communicate on all levels
- Eager to ensure excellent customer service levels at all times
- Forklift licence preferable (training provided if required)
Does this sound like the role for you? If so, to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org