Based – Halesowen, West Midlands
Are you looking for a new challenge and have passion for customer service? We are looking for talented individuals to join our brand-new Out of Hours Service Desk.
Role & Responsibilities
In this vital role for the business, the successful candidates will play an integral part in ensuring our clients receive the best customer service experience at all times.
Responsible for monitoring the performance of high-profile projects across the country, you will act as a first point of contact for our clients out of hours, ensuring their requirements are dealt with in a professional and timely manner.
Using state of the art remote fleet monitoring technology, you will detect issues as they occur, dispatching our on-call engineers to site in line with company standards.
- Monitoring temporary power equipment via Remote Fleet Monitoring technology.
- Taking incoming calls and assisting clients with their enquiries.
- Detecting issues which require engineer attendance (training provided) and dispatching an engineer.
- After a period of training – solving basic level technical queries over the phone without the need for engineer attendance.
- Data entry – logging information in to our rental software, detailing engineer callouts, outcomes etc.
- Keeping a detailed call log of all incoming enquiries ready for handover to our day teams.
- Carrying out full and detailed handovers to our day teams, ensuring any ongoing callouts are passed over for completion in normal working hours.
- Ensuring all queries are dealt with in line with agreed KPIs and company standards.
- Ensure all aspects of day-to-day operations involved with a busy hire depot are carried out to the highest standard.
- Forecast future equipment requirements to ensure availability across our network.
- Overseeing vehicle compliance in the depots, allowing the Depot Manager to focus on day-to-day hire activity.
The successful candidate
- Will have excellent customer service skills and a passion for delivering the best service at all times.
- Be able to demonstrate experience in a customer service role.
- Experience in a service delivery role would be beneficial.
- Any knowledge of plant/equipment would be beneficial, but not a requirement as all training will be provided.
- Will be able to work independently, prioritising workload and thinking proactively to resolve any issues as they arise.
The role comes with:
- Training and support from some of the most experienced & knowledgeable individuals in the temporary power industry.
- Competitive salary & company pension scheme.
- Excellent working environment.
We are currently recruiting for a number of roles within this team with a mixture of shift patterns available to be discussed during the interview process.
- Weekday night shifts (evening to early morning)
- Weekday early shifts (early morning through to day shift)
- Weekend nights and early shifts
- Weekend daytime shifts
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org